Friday, February 22, 2013

Reagan


You won't get gun control by disarming law-abiding citizens. There's only one way to get real gun control: DISARM THE THUGS AND THE CRIMINALS, lock them up and if you don't actually throw away the key, at least lose it for a long time... It's a nasty truth, but those who seek to inflict harn are not fazed by gun controllers. I happen to know this from personal experience. Ronald Reagan


As President of the US you can violate the Constitution but so much. You can take a common sense approach to the problem; as your predecessor done; or you can set yourself up for failure.

Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. My liberty to defend my life makes me happy; knowing that I can do what I need to do to preserve my life and the life of my loved-ones with whatever means necessary including with my firearms is my God given right. No one can take that away.

No comments:

Post a Comment